Terms of Service
Last Updated 03 September 2022These Terms of Service (’Terms‘) govern your use of the websites, mobile applications and services (collectively, the ’Services‘) provided by Job99 (as defined below).
1. GeneralThese Terms apply to all Users of the Services, including without limitation Users who are sellers, buyers, merchants, or contributors of content, information and other materials. If you are entering into this agreement for and on behalf of a business entity, and the term ‘you’ in this agreement shall mean the business entity on whose behalf you are using the Services, unless the context does not permit.These Terms are between you and Job99 or between you and any different service provider identified for a particular Service. For ease of reference, each of Job99 and its subsidiaries are referred to in these Terms as ‘Job99’.By using the Services in any manner, including but not limited to visiting or browsing the Services, you agree to observe and be bound by these Terms and the additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.Job99 reserves the right to change or modify these Terms at any time. You will be deemed to have agreed to the amended Terms by your continued use of the Services following the date on which the amended Terms are posted here.
2. Key Terms
- Advertiser means a person or entity that is contracting to post advertisements on any of the Job99 Portal.
- Employer means a person or entity that is accessing a Job99 Portal to post a job or utilizing the Job99 Services for any reason related to the purpose of seeking candidates for employment.
- Candidate means a User who is accessing a Job99 Portal to search for a job or in any other capacity except as an Employer.
- Company Profile means profile created by Employers.
3. Use of the ServicesSubject to your compliance with these Terms, Job99 grants you a limited, non-exclusive, revocable (with or without cause), non-transferable right and license to use the Services.You shall use the Services in accordance with these Terms and shall not:
Job99 reserves the right to claw back any cashbacks, prizes and/or amounts paid to you under any event, promotion, offers, campaign and any other activities and/or terminate or suspend your account, if you are subsequently found or suspected to be engaged in any activity or act that is in breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies. Job99 may also look to the legal system to hold the Users liable for the consequences of the breach.If you are subsequently found or suspected to be engaged in any activity or act that is in breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies, Job99 reserves the right to take legal actions and pursue any other legal rights available to us in addition to our right to terminate your access to our platform, and/or terminate or suspend your account without further notice or warning at any time. Job99 also reserves the right to claw back any cashbacks, prizes and/or amounts paid to you under any event, promotion, offers, campaign and any other activities.
- Upload any Content (as defined below) that violates or infringes another party's rights of publicity, privacy, copyright, trademark or any other intellectual property rights.
- Copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, attempt to derive the source code of, decrypt, interfere with, or disrupt the integrity or the performance of the Services.
- Make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation or derivative work from the Services.
- Violate any applicable laws, rules or regulations in connection with your access or use of the Services.
- Use the Services in violation of or to circumvent any sanctions or embargo.
- Remove, alter or obscure any proprietary notice (including any notice of copyright and trademark) of Job99 or its affiliates, partners, suppliers or licensors.
- Use the Services for any purpose for which it is not designed or intended.
- Use the Services to create or promote a product, service or software that is, directly or indirectly, competitive with or in any way a substitute for the Services or any services, product or software offered by Job99.
- Use any proprietary information or interfaces of Job99 or any other intellectual property of Job99 in the design, development, manufacture, licensing or distribution of any application, accessories or devices for use with the Services.
- Use the Services to send, post, or otherwise communicate any Content which is offensive, indecent, threatening, abusive, insulting, harassing, defamatory, libellous, deceptive, fraudulent, tortious, obscene, profane, invasive of another person's privacy, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Use the Services to send automated, unsolicited or unauthorised messages, advertising or promotional material or any junk mail, spam or chain letters.
- Upload to, or transmit through the Services any data, file, software or link that contains or redirects to a virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful components.
- Use any scraper, robot, bot, spider, crawler or any other automated device or means to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Services, or any data or content found or access through the Services.
- Collect any information in respect of other Users without their consent.
- Commit any act to avoid paying any applicable fees and/or charges.
- Attempt to and/or engage in any activity or act that is intended to abuse, abuses or inappropriately manipulates any promotion, campaign and/or discount codes offered through the Services. Such act and activities include but are not limited to: creating fake or duplicate accounts; generating fake orders; buying and reselling your own inventory.
- Submit any proposals or solicit users/parties through Job99 to contract, engage with or pay outside of Job99.
- Proposal submitted through Custom Offers should not violate Job99’s Terms of Service and/or our Community Standards.
- Authorise or encourage anyone to do any of the foregoing.
- List irrelevant services in categories which do not represent your listing.
4. AccountYou would need to have an account with Job99 (‘Account’) in order to use some parts of the Services. When you create an Account, you represent and warrant that:
If you are under 18 years of age, you may only use the Services with the consent of and under the supervision of your parent or legal guardian who shall be responsible for all your activities.You are responsible for all activities and transactions under your Account. We will not be responsible in any way if your password and/or Account are misappropriated or used by a third party. You, therefore agree to:
- If you are an individual, you are at least 18 years of age.
- If you are representing a company, organisation or any other legal entity (‘Entity’), you have authority to bind the Entity to these Terms.
- You are capable of entering into and performing legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- All information which you provide is accurate, up to date, truthful and complete.
- Keep your password secure.
- Keep your account information up to date at all times.
6. Intellectual PropertyJob99 Portal, Job99 Content, and all right, title and interest in and to Job99 Portal and Job99 Content are the exclusive property of Job99 or its licensors.Job99 Portal and Job99 Content are protected by copyright, trade mark, database right and other intellectual property rights.You may retrieve and display content of the Job99 Portal on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy or distribute or use for commercial purposes any of the materials or Job99 Content on the Job99 Portal without written permission from Job99.
7. Suspension and TerminationJob99 reserves the right to, at its sole discretion, and without liability:
- Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any breach of these Terms, our guidelines, any additional terms and conditions and policies.
- Suspend or terminate your Account and/or your access to the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- Change, modify, suspend or discontinue, whether temporarily or permanently, the whole or any part of the Services at any time, for any reason, and without advance notice.
- You acknowledge and agree that if we suspend or terminate your Account, you will lose any information associated with your Account, including Content. It is your responsibility to backup the Content which you upload to the Services.
- Upon termination, all licenses and rights granted to you in these Terms will immediately cease.
8. WarrantyYou acknowledge and agree that the Services are provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis, and that your use of or reliance upon the Services and any content, products or services accessed or obtained thereby is at your sole risk and discretion.Job99 does not represent or warrant that: (a) the use of the Services will be secure, timely, uninterrupted or error-free or that they will be compatible or operate in combination with any other hardware, software, system or data; (b) the Services will meet your requirements or expectations; (c) errors or defects in the Services will be corrected; or (d) the Services and Job99' servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.All conditions, representations and warranties, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, without limitation, any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement, are hereby excluded and disclaimed to the fullest extent permitted under the law.The Services may be subject to limitations, delays, and other problems inherent in the use of the Internet and electronic communications (including problems inherent to the computer or electronic device you use). Job99 is not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages, or losses resulting from such problems.No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Job99 or from the Services shall create any representation, warranty or guarantee. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Job99 has no obligation to support or maintain the Services.Job99 disclaims any and all liability or responsibility in relation to the content made available through the Services, including but not limited to the Content uploaded by Users or the third party content and services. Job99 is not responsible or liable in any manner for the third party content and services associated with or utilized in connection with the Services, including the failure of such third party content and services.In addition, the Services may promote, advertise or sponsor functions, events, offers, competitions or other activities which may be conducted online or offline and which may be conducted by third parties. These activities may be subjected to separate terms and conditions; your participation in such activities is solely at your digression and risk. Job99 does not accept any responsibility in connection with your participation in activities conducted by any other party.
9. Limitation of LiabilityYOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOUR ONLY RIGHT WITH RESPECT TO ANY PROBLEMS OR DISSATISFACTION WITH THE SERVICES IS TO REQUEST FOR TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCOUNT AND/OR DISCONTINUE ANY USE OF THE SERVICES.IN NO EVENT SHALL Job99 OR ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, SUPPLIERS OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES OR ANY THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND SERVICES, OR ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR CONDUCT OR THE CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THE SERVICES INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DEATH, BODILY INJURY, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS AND/OR OTHER DAMAGES RESULTING FROM COMMUNICATIONS OR MEETINGS WITH OTHER USERS OR PERSONS YOU MEET THROUGH THE SERVICES, WHETHER OR NOT THE DAMAGES WERE FORESEEABLE AND WHETHER OR NOT Job99 WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, Job99' AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU (WHETHER UNDER CONTRACT, TORT, STATUTE OR OTHERWISE) SHALL NOT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES RECEIVED BY Job99 IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES GIVING RISE TO SUCH CLAIMS. THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
10. IndemnityYou will indemnify and hold harmless Job99, its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers, licensors, shareholders, officers, employees, independent contractors and agents and all successors and/or assigns from and against any and all actions, claims, proceedings, damages, losses, costs and expenses resulting from: (a) your use of the Services; (b) your Content; (c) any use of your Account; (d) your breach of these Terms; (e) your breach of any statutory requirement, duty or law; or (f) your violation of any rights of another person or entity.
11. CompatibilityJob99 does not warrant that the Services will be compatible or interoperable with your device or any other piece of hardware, software, equipment or device installed on or used in connection with your device. Furthermore, you acknowledge that compatibility and interoperability problems can cause the performance of your device to diminish or fail completely, and may result in permanent damage to your device, loss of data located on your device, and corruption of the software and files located on your device. You acknowledge and agree that Job99 and its subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, suppliers and licensors shall have no liability to you for any losses suffered resulting from or arising in connection with compatibility or interoperability problems.
12. Governing Law and JurisdictionYou hereby agree that the laws of Singapore shall govern this Terms and that the courts of Singapore shall have non-exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute arising out of or in connection with these Terms.
Job99 © Copyright 2022. All rights reserved.